Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 4

It's the final day of Sneak Peeks for Clear Dollar Stamps, and that means that all of the stamp goodness that you've seen over the past 4 days will be available TOMORROW!! I have 2 samples to show you today, but there are 2 other sets and a few individual words that are being shown. Amazing, I know!

My first sneak is little gift basket of soaps that I made using the Pansy - February Flower of the Month that is a set of 6 for only $7.99. I just love pansies, and this set is so fun to color. I chose to use my Copics, but I can't wait to use both my Prismacolor pencils and watercolors on this image.
Stamps: Pansy - February Flower of the Month
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Basic Black, Basic Grey June Bug dp
Accessories: $1 bucket, soaps, dimensionals
Copics: R46, BV29, Y06, Y17, YG03, YG06

*****************************************************************************
My last sneak of the sneak peeks is an individual Rooster stamp. This little guy is awesome. As soon as he showed up at my door my mind started racing with ideas. Here is just one idea:
Stamps: Rooster
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mellow Moss, Really Rust, Night of Navy, Sahara Sand
Paper: Very Vanilla, Paper Pack III, watercolor
Accessories: Labels 1 & 2 Nestabilities, sponge, aquapainter, gold brads, dimensionals

Now that you've seen what I have, you really need to go check out what the other talented DT members have come up with: Angela, Kim, Katie, Linda, Tricia, Nancy, Sarah, Candy, & Laurie.

Thanks for spending time with me over the last 4 days. Hopefully you've been inspired! Remember that all the goodies that you've seen over the last 4 days will be available tomorrow over at Clear Dollar Stamps. I know I've found a few more things that I need, hehe ;D

8 comments:

  1. Love you little gift basket Cassie and your rooster is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! The gift basket is just great, I would love to get that! And that rooster is pretty cool...your coloring looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sold on the Pansy set. It's a must have, I think! The rooster is adorable, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful Cassie!! i love that gift basket!! So creative!! Cute rooster!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great coloring on both and I love the gift basket!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful gift basket, Cassie...such beautiful yellow pansies and your rooster card is gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cassie, what a cute metal basket with the pansies on it! How cute is that! Also, love the blue in the rooster. Very rich! Great Job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey hey! New look to the website, very eye-catchy! (-:

    Thanks for the kind comments, I'm gonna be writin' about the chiro. soon, it's quite a story!

    Hope you're havin' a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)