Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Sketch Challenge

With my CDS obligations for the month almost complete, I wanted to take some time to work on today's Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge. I had wanted to combine this with a color challenge, as I usually do, but just couldn't make it work. You see, I already had the stamp picked out and it just didn't go with any of the color challenges I came across. I have been just dying to ink up my newest Charlie stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps called Charlie Harvest. This was my result!
Stamps: Charlie Harvest
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Good Morning Sunshine dp, Pumpkin Pie dp, Whisper White
Accessories: Large Labels Nestabilities, Prismacolor pencils & baby oil, gold brads, dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, love the piccy and your fab colours. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Your coloring looks great:) I love that image too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Cassie! It makes me want some hot cider :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Cassie! Your coloring is immpecable! As always, inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card made me stop and go Awwwwwww!!!! :-) I love Charlie!!!!! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the layout...colors...and CHARLIE!!! Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yer art is like fine wine -- only gets better with time. I wish I had the proper artistic vocabulary to say how nifty this one is. I like the lil' orange stripe that runs behind it, it's a tiny detail, but it makes it that much more 'artistic' I guess.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)