Saturday, September 19, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge & Card Patterns

We've had a very busy weekend, and even as I type this I should be getting ready for our next function. I just HAD to play along for the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge! I also noticed what a fun layout they had over at Card Patterns, so I figured I would combine the two. . .you know me ;)

Lisa is our lovely hostess this weekend for the color challenge and she has chosen the colors Chocolate Chip, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green, with an optional Pumpkin Pie and neutral white or vanilla. I chose to use a September release called The Grind.
Stamps: The Grind (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tempting Turquoise, Gable Green
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Kalidescope dp, watercolor
Accessories: green ribbon, white liquid applique, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, Brown Sparkly Fluff, aquapainter, Square Scallop Nestabilities
Go grab your CDS stamps and lets see what you come up with ;D

17 comments:

  1. What a great take on the color challenge! I love the look of liquid applique for whipped cream and marshmallows. Why don't I have any of that????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, now there you go! This looks like one fabulous beverage and the perfect afternoon PICK ME UP! Great job! {I'm sooooo loving that stamp!} I adore your take on the CP sketch: works awesome with your great stamping and fun colors! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooooooooo cool Cassie. I love the different levels of the color blue in your coloring of the latte. Great use of colors. I love the liquid applique. I've never used that. Awesome card Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I L O V E this!! your layout is awesome and I love your stamp choice! It goes great with the paper! And the whipped cream! Sweet!
    Great Job, once again you inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love your oclouring and the layout, tfs, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO adorable! Love all the extras you put on to give it texture. WAY cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well this is just plain fun! Love the dimension and the fab colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Cassie, those colors are great together and cup of mojo...looks delish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great lil' card to come back to Cassie! I hope you and yer family have had a wonderful summer and I hope the school year is off to a good start fer the little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Cassie! I love the brown sparkly stuff and liquid applique!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fabulous~ makes me want a nice cappuccino with the fizz all on top.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I thought I left a comment already but I don't see it..Booo. Sorry about that. This is perfect for the challenge. I really like the way you colored it. Super job...

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous card, i love all your details! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, this is really gorgeous, love the colours and fab textures
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! I'm so happy this beautiful card made the top six! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)