Monday, September 28, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 2

It's Day 2 of the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks, and I have 2 sets to show you today! I may have 2, but there are 5 to see, so when you're done here you have got to go check out all the other talented DT's blogs! Yesterday's stamps and today's stamps will be available for purchase at Clear Dollar Stamps on October 1st, so you only have to wait a couple more days :D

My first sneak comes from a set called Holiday Nutcrackers, and it is a set of 7 for only $9.99. I love how elegant and beautifully drawn these little nutcrackers are. My neighbor just loves nutcrackers, so my little ornament would make a lovely gift for her.
Stamps: Holiday Nutcrackers
Ink: Ridinghood Red, Bravo Burgundy, More Mustard, Silver Encore, Blush Blossom, Stazon Black, Night of Navy, Pretty in Pink
Paper: watercolor, SU Christmas dp, silver, chipboard
Accessories: oval cutters, silver embossing powder, silver pen, Tags Trio Nestabilities, aquapainter, sponge, corner rounder, tab punch, silver cord

***************************************************************************
My last sneak of the day is from the set called Christmas Scriptures, and it is a set of 11 for only $14.99. This set has such gorgeous fonts and verses that they stand beautifully by themselves or paired with any of your CDS Christmas images that you may already have. I chose some non-traditional Christmas shades for this one by using the Jolly by Golly paper from Cosmo Cricket, which can be purchased at Clear Dollar Stamps as well.
Stamps: Christmas Scriptures
Ink: Melon Mambo, Basic Gray
Paper: Jolly by Golly Cosmo Cricket dp, Whisper White, Melon Mambo
Accessories: Large Square Scallop Nestabilites, silver brads, corner rounder, sponge

That is all I have for you today, but the rest of the incredibly talented DT has some goodies to show off as well so be sure to check them out: Kim, Angela, Katie, Sarah, Stacy, Candy, Laurie, Linda A., Trudy, Tricia, & Nancy.

Be sure to come back tomorrow, because (you guessed it!) I'll have even more sneaks to show you!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you turned the nutcracker into an ornament -- very clever! The Christmas card is beautiful and that set is one of my favorites this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful nutcracker ornament and a great idea. Very pretty paper and cool wavy feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How you colored that nutcracker is simply amazing! wow, and made it into a paper ornament, that is genius! The swirl pattern on the paper of the other card is awesome and I like how you worked that swirl pattern using the brads to embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the Nutcracker! Beautiful! Great idea with the ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cassie, how sweet is that ornament! I love the movement of lines on the other card. Keep up the great work!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely sneak peeks Cassie!!! I love the ornament, so festive!!! And your scripture card is really quite lovely, the paper is yummy!!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. The nutcracker ornament is fantastic! I love the embossing on the poinsettias. It really makes it stand out. The Christmas card is so pretty. I have some of that paper waiting for me at home. You've inspired me to use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)