Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wow! Another card today!

I'm shocking myself here, lol. Okay, okay, I have to be honest. This card didn't take me as long today, because it was started yesterday and originally was supposed to be for the Splitcoast color challenge and the Mojo Sketch challenge. Well, let's just say that it totally did NOT turn out how I wanted it to, so I scrapped the base and kept my image. I'm still going to use it for the color challenge of Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, and Basic Black (and can I just say that I LOVE this combo!), but I'm adding it to the Crafty Creations Challenge as well. Their challenge was to use windows. . .perfect! This set is called What a Pane and is the freebie over at Clear Dollar Stamps! All you have to do to get it is spend $50, easy peasy lemon squeezie, right?!
Stamps: What a Pane (CDS)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Stazon Jet Black
Paper: Razzleberry Lemonade, Basic Black, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: window sheet, paper flowers, dew drops, circle punches, Copics

14 comments:

  1. Wonderful!! Love the pumpkin on the windowsill!I think these colors are amazing too! Thanks for playing the Crafty Creations challenge!!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the window stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is fantastic, the window pane is so awesome! Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is adorable! Thanks for joining at Crafty Creations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Cassie! you did a great job with the color challenge!
    Awesome!! I espically love the curtians! How inventive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH WOW--this is TOTALLY awesome--the colors are amazing and the pumpkin in the sill is genius!
    I did a window and house card too--for the challenge--not nearly as cool as yours.

    Wagons of Friendship,
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh you are a homeschooling mom too! I love it--my boys are 10 and 4!
    Your coloring is VERY beautiful--I'm working on getting there--I'll be a following your lovely bloggie

    Wagons of FRiendship,
    Gypsy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - fab colour - love your window! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for joining us ar Crafty Creations with this beautiful card!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this! I have to agree that the pumpkin and colors are amazing! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a beautiful card! so glad you joined us on crafty creation :0)

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi cassie! oh im am lovin this card awesome colors and i like the pumpkins on the window. i adore that b/g paper. thanks for sharing your talent at CCC :) hugs! shelly

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi cassie hmm... tried leaving a comment but it went blank.. so here i go again ;)
    awesome card as always .. love the colors and the pumpkins in the window thanks for sharing your talent over at CCC hugs shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)