Sunday, September 27, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks Day 1

Well, it's day 1 for the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks, and I always get soooo excited for this day {hehe}. I can almost hear the oooh's and aaaaah's as you check out the new stamps that get unveiled from day to day. I'm sure today will be no exception as there are 5 different sets to get a peek at! And that's just Day 1, my friends!!

This first sneak is from a set called Patchpal Scarecrow and is a set 8 for $7.99. This one is soooo much fun to color and just simply adorable! I used my Prismacolor pencils on him, and I just love how it turned out.
Stamps: Patchpal Scarecrow
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pumpkin Pie, Sage Shadow
Paper: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow, Pumpkin Pie, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Labels 1 & Curved Rectangle Nestabilities, Prismacolor pencils & baby oil, Autumn Flower Soft (which you can get at CDS), dimensionals, circle punches, buttons, blue ribbon

******************************************************************************
My next sample is from this cute and hilarious set called Let Us Gobble Together. It's a set of 11 for only $9.99. I just fell in love with these adorable little turkeys as soon as I saw them. Mmmm turkey. . .but I digress. I chose to make a Thanksgiving invitation and a place card for this sample, because who wouldn't want to sit down to their name next to that cute little guy ;)
Stamps: Let Us Gobble Together
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Really Rust
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Autumn Vine dp, Neenah Solar White, Sage Shadow
Accessories: mustard buttons, chocolate ribbon, sponge, circle cutter, Large Scalloped Circle Nestabilities, window punch, corner rounder
Copics: BG23, G00, E37, R29, Y38, W-1

****************************************************************************
My final sneak is from a wonderful set called With Thanksgiving and is a set of 3 for only $3.99. These are beautiful scriptures that are simply a must-have. I chose to make a journal for this sample, because we really do have so much to be thankful for. I tend to use up journals pretty quickly, so I can always use journals. This was also made with the awesome Zutter Bind-it-all system (which CDS carries). I love this because you can make any size journal or book that you so desire. Your only limits are your creativity.
Stamps: With Thanksgiving
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Autumn Blessings dp, vanilla
Accessories: Zutter Bind-it-all, turquoise ribbon, Labels 4 Nestabilities, leaf punch, Basic Grey Bling It

If you'd like to see more sneaks check out the other talented DT's blogs: Kim, Katie, Angela, Trudy, Stacy, Candy, Laurie, Tricia, Sarah, Nancy, Linda A., & Wendy.

Everything you've see today will be available for purchase through Clear Dollar Stamps on October 1st, so start making your list. Be sure to come back tomorrow, because I'll have more goodies to show you!

14 comments:

  1. Cassie,

    These are just sooo cute! I love the patchpal scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow -- love all your sneak peeks but especially like the journal as it turned out beautiful! You are right we have so much to be thankful for and sometimes we lose sight of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cassie -- I love all your sneaks! I especially like the Thanksgiving journal as you are so right we all have so much to be thankful for and sometimes we lose sight of that.

    P.S. I left a comment earlier but I couldn't tell if it processed or not -- so this might be a duplicate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cassie these are wonderfully cute. I really like how you colored the scarecrow, your turkey card is awesome and very pretty journal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie, everything is absolutely ADORABLE! All this fall themed creations are definitely getting me in the spirit and scaring me at the same time (hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful samples as usual Cassie! I especially love the scarecrow, great coloring on him:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cassie,
    Love all of your sneaks!
    I like the way you added teal to traditional fall colors. Really made them POP!

    Hugs,
    True :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cassie I LOOVE all of your samples, your prisma coloring is gorgeous, the flower soft perfect. The turkeys are halarious and the journal is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Cassie, what great samples!! Love the flower soft with the scarecrow. Love the teal feathers on your turkey it looks great with the paper. Totally love the Thanksgiving notebook! Keep it up girl!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous journal Cassie. Great idea. I love the colors on both the card and journal. Fantastic coloring on the patchpal scarecrow. I just love the flowersoft on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That thanksgiving journal book is beautiful! What a wonderful sentiment.
    That stuffed turkey is stinking adorable! And that scarecrow coloring is to die for cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your coloring is fantastic! My fave of the samples is the Scarecrow! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Would you just *stop* enabling me already! ;-) I thought I had gotten over wanting a bind-it-all! I love all of your samples for today, but the little scarecrow sitting in the flowersoft leaves is just genius!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)