Sunday, March 28, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek Day 1

It's my favorite time of the month, because it's Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek time! There is a ton to see from all of the fabulous DT, so grab your coffee and take a seat! I have a ton of things to show you today, so let's get started!

My first sneak is done with some individual stamps just in time for graduation season. I'm showing you the Graduation Hat, Open Scroll, and the Graduation Sentiment. You get to pick and choose. . .I LOVE it!
CDS stamps: Graduation Hat, Open Scroll, Graduation Sentiment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sahara Sand, Versamark
Paper: Gold Cardstock (CDS), Handsome Hunter, vanilla, Neenah Solar White
Copics: C-1, E33, G28, Y28
Accessories: Maya Mini Scrolls, clear embossing powder, Dazzling Diamonds glitter, window punch, gold brads, dimensionals, gold pen

My next sneak is from a wonderfully versatile set designed by Laurie, called Heartfelt Sentiments. It's a set of 28 for only $12.99, and you'll find yourself grabbing it A LOT! I just love that little worm to pieces. . .he's just so darn cute!
CDS stamps: Heartfelt Sentiments
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Neenah Solar White, Kaliedscope dp
Copics: BV00, YG11, YG06, R20, R32
Accessories: Large Square Scallops Nestabilities, buttons, Pink/Green Iridescent Pinstripe ribbon (CDS), paper piercer, Maya Roads Heart pin, dimensionals

My next sneak is from a fun little set designed by Kim, called Doodlebug. I love it, because my mom always calls my son 'Doodlebug'. It's a set of 4 for only $3.99. I decided to try something a little different with this guy. I stamped him in white on black cardstock to give him a chalkboard feeling, and then I colored him in with Prismacolor pencils. I really like how he turned out.
CDS stamps: Doodlebug
Ink: Craft White
Paper: Basic Black, Lime Rickey Basic Grey dp
Accessories: Prismacolor Pencils, red ribbon, red brads (CDS), heat tool

My final sneak of the day comes from an awesome set designed by Lori, called Blooming with Blessings. It's a set of 22 for only $14.99. Oh I love, love, love it! There are so many possibilities with this set!
CDS stamps: Blooming with Blessings
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, K&Co Berry Sweet dp
Accessories: pink paper flower, Pink Striped ribbon (CDS), Saffron stitched ribbon, green button, corner rounder

Now, I know I've shown you a lot, but there is still a lot more to see! The DT has some great stuff to show off, and as always you must head over to Lori's blog to see the full sets: Trudy, Nancy, Stacy, Laurie, Angela, Katie, Kim, Linda A., Linda B., Tricia, Tori, Candy, Wendy & her DT & Sarah

You only have to wait until the first of April for all of this stamping goodness to be available to purchase at Clear Dollar Stamps, so get those lists ready! Be sure to come back tomorrow, because you know I'll have more to share ;D

17 comments:

  1. Good Morning Cassie. Love your sneak peeks and especially the doodlebug set. I love the chalk look to the card. Awesome creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so beautiful Cassie!!! Love that little bug from heartfelt sentiment. He looks is adorable on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Cassie super cute Sneaks......These look fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great sneaks. The little worm is just adorable. Creative texture on the umbrella card. Great grad card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goodness gracious girlfriend, you have been busy!!!! And every single one kept getting cuter and cuter as I scrolled down! I'm lovin' that little worm too, such wonderful embellies you added on with him!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cassie! (I just got home from church, so I'm late visiting...but I'm here!)

    Love your graduation card...it is so cool with the decorative scroll die and great color scheme.

    Your Doodle Bug in "chalk" is so clever! I love how you colored him to look like colored chalk, too! I never would've thought to stamp him like that! Love the whole card!!

    You cutie pie "Heartfelt Sentiments" card is just that C-U-T-E!! Love your color scheme, your scallops and your sweetly colored worm!

    Your "Blooming with Blessings" card is so pretty and echoes God's promise of protection. Very sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Cassie... I love your doodlebug card... how smart of you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your cards for today, Cassie. The graduation one is my favorite. I really like the colors and the flourish and the words in the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Cassie! These are all wonderful! I especially L O V E the doodlebug, how genius to stamp him on black and color him in !! I love the effect of that! Great Job thinking outside the box! You have truly inspired me today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cassie, what great cards! All of them girl! That doodlebug looks exactly like a chalkboard! Wow, that is just so cute. Love how you used the lines for the raindrops. Great thinking! Love the pink worm with the pink pin. Great job girl - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Whew!!! Awesome card creations Cassie!!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your samples today are all so amazing! My fave is from the Heartfelt Sentiments sets. Love all the colors you've used!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute and definitely creative creations Cass. I love what you did with the doodlebug. Your handmade DP for the graduation card is superb. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! All your samples are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such creative peeks Cassie-- that doodlebug card is so cool and I like the pin in the worm card!! Great job with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What great cards, Cassie...I just love all the new stamps and your colors, papers, and details are all FABULOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful show casing~~ wonderful cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)