Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Post #2: Clear Dollar Stamps has added Digis!

As if Clear Dollar Stamps adding their own paper and ribbon to mix weren't enough, they've decided to add Digital Images to the store! That's right, starting April 1st and then the 15th of every month after that new digis will start popping up in the store. This Little Frog digi was designed by Laurie Wilson. That gal is just so darn talented! I printed it on 90lb watercolor paper twice and popped one of the images up on dimensionals. Yes, that crocheted flower is my handy work. I like to take swatches of paper into the craft store and match my papers to the floss, hehe.

So, what do you think? Pretty exciting that CDS has branched over to the digi world, huh? Be sure to come back tomorrow to see what else I've got to show. I'll even have another digi to show ;D
CDS Images: Little Frog digi
Ink: Old Olive, Tangerine Tango, Certainly Celery, Pacific Point, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa
Paper: white cs, Creamy Caramel, Pacific Point dp, Old Olive dp, watercolor
Accessories: Labels 8 Nestabilities, aquapainter, crocheted flower, Tangerine Tango ribbon, felt leaf, Nook & Pantry button from Basic Grey, dimensionals, Forest Branches embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. Cassie sooo super sweet, love frogs, and love this image!!!!! Great crochet flower with button that looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright and cheery! I like your little crochet flower. That is one thing I could not do. The hearts yes... the flowers I had so much trouble with. ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Cassie, I love that embossing folder you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)