Monday, March 29, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek Day 2

It's Day 2 of the Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks, and there lot to show you once again! I can't believe all the great stuff that CDS comes out with each month. It always knocks my socks off, hehe.

My first sneak is from a set designed by Kim, called Bless my Bloomers. I just love that name and I love all the stamps in the set. There are 22 stamps in this set for only $14.99! I had so much fun making this sneak, because there was so much to mix and match. I used my dimensional glaze to give my hearts some added shine.
CDS Stamps: Bless my Bloomers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Gray
Paper: Basic Gray, Shimmery White, Almost Amethyst, Sugar Rush Basic Grey
Copics: C-1, C-3, C-5, R29, R35
Accessories: Scallop Nestabilities, White ruffle ribbon (CDS), dimensionals, dimensional glaze, oval punch, buttons & thread, sponge

I couldn't help but grin from ear to ear when I saw this adorable Charlie Bee Happy set that Laurie designed. It's a set of 6 for only $4.99. My kids call my sister 'Aunt B' even though her name is Melanie. . .I know, funny right?! I just had to make her a bookmark with this fun set. I added some fun bee charms from CDS too. I didn't showcase Charlie in this sneak, but the rest of the DT did, so you will HAVE TO go check them out!
CDS Stamps: Charlie Bee Happy
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Glorious Green
Paper: Sugar Rush Basic Grey, Neenah Solar White, Basic Black, Intense Kiwi (Prism)
Copics: B00, BG01, C-7, YR21, Y38, YR14, E37, G05, G17
Accessories: Birds & Swirls embossing folder, Circle, Labels 5 & 1, Nestabilities, oval punch, silver brads, leaf punch, Bee Charms & rings (CDS), black twine, 1/4" circle punch, silver eyelet

My next sneak is from Proverbs 3:5-6. I NEED this verse so much of the time. . .it's definitely a staple for my little mind. I did a lot of sponging here on this one. . .I just love the vintagey look you can get from sponging the right colors on.
CDS Stamps: Proverbs 3:5-6
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye & Vintage Photo distress inks, Taken with Teal
Paper: Deja View dp, Taken with Teal, Basic Black, buttercream
Accessories: sponges, cream hodgepodge, Pretties kit, Ornamental embossing folder

My last sneak of the day is a single stamp called Vintage Hat. I paired it up with the Material Girl dp and the single stamp called Happy Mother's Day. Once again, lots of sponging for a vintagey look.
CDS Stamps: Vintage Hat, Happy Mother's Day
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Vintage Photo distress ink
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Material Girl, vanilla
Accessories: Prismacolor pencils & gamsol, brown stitched ribbon, Swiss Dots & Argyle embossing folders, Scallop Edge punch, Labels 9 Nestabilities, sponge, half back pearls, dimensionals

Whew! There is still more to see over at Lori's blog and the rest of the amazing DT: Trudy, Nancy, Stacy, Laurie, Angela, Katie, Kim, Linda A., Linda B., Tricia, Tori, Candy, & Sarah

This will all be available at Clear Dollar Stamps on April 1st. . .not too far away. Head back here tomorrow, because YES I will have more to show you ;D

10 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Cassie these are all amazing.. I am not sure which I like best.. your attention to detail is fantastic.. Such great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are FANTASTIC Cassie, WOW another great set of Sneaks......Beautiful work as always sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Cassie! These are all so stunning! My favorite verse is Proverbs 3:5-6 as well. I have to have it for my feeble mind most of the time! :-) Your attention to detail and the gorgeous colors you use are such an inspiration! Great to get to be back and comment some ;-) Happy Monday girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sneaks!! Especially the Proverbs 3:5-6 card. It is just beautiful! I really like the bee bookmark, too! I need to make myself more bookmarks. They're really kind of fun when I get around to it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie! WOW! Your examples today are awesome! They are all my favorite! Your attention to details and special touches really puts your work over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful Cassie! Your scripture card is so elegant and beautiful. I like your bee hive bookmark. Great sneaks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful cards Cassie, all of them! I especially fell in love with your watering can one, and that dimensional glaze to the hearts really makes it pop. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo...love them all! Neat how the hearts are dimensional and shinny!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowza girlfriend, these samples are out of this world!! They're fabulous!!! I have two favorites (are you allowed that?!) - your Proverbs card, stunning, and your Vintage hat, love the layout, colors and that awesome ribbon. Way to go!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Cassie! You've been super busy and not only that, you've produced some beauties this month BIG TIME!

    I love your "Bless My Bloomers" card and pretty papers and that cool shiny glaze on your hearts! Love the buttons, too!

    And lookie at that adorable "Bee" bookmark! I love the paper, the awesome coloring, your embellishments and that great bee charm! What a cute, cute gift!

    Casse, your Proverbs card is just lovely! I adore this card! Love tha background stamping, sponging and the pretty flourish on the bottom and that great white label frame with the pretty pearls! Just gorgeous!

    And, your Vintage Hat/Happy Mother's Day is AWESOME! Love ALL the papers, the great embossing textures, the cool layout and that fab ribbon! Super super card, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)