Friday, March 26, 2010

Clearly Inspired Challenge #10

It's Friday, and it's time for the Clearly Inspired Challenge going on over at ClearlyiStamp! This week's challenge is a sketch challenge. I just love sketch challenges! I used some new papers I received last week along with my Tangy Trio set from Clear Dollar Stamps. I had this awesome chipboard piece sitting in my stash just begging to be used, so I covered it in paper and distressed it a bit. I tried the Rock n' Roll technique on my card, but it's not very easily seen in the picture. I don't think the colors I chose were different enough. The pears in my circles were covered with a dimensional glaze to give them some shine. Fun sketch, huh?
CDS Stamps: Tangy Trio
Ink: Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Crate Paper Brook dp, unknown cardstock, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Curly Label punch, half back pearls, sponge, dimensional glaze, chocolate ribbon

Here are the general rules of the challenge:

  • These challenges will occur every other Friday
  • You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky
  • Challenges will vary each and every time
  • Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
  • Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
  • A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
  • If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC10 as one of your keywords

  • Now let's see what you've got!

    12 comments:

    1. This looks terrific Cassie. I can see the variation in color and the rock and roll was a great idea. It gives your image depth that looks neat.. This is such pretty paper.. I have not seen that before.. Have a great weekend..:)

      ReplyDelete
    2. What a perfect chipboard piece!! It adds such dimension! Great card!!!!

      ReplyDelete
    3. Totally beautiful card Cassie!!!! I love the colors and those pears are perfect!!!! Great work on that chipboard piece too!!! Fabulous!!!

      Linda

      ReplyDelete
    4. This is beautiful, Cassie...the color combo is sooo pretty and I love the little pears!!! Great paper in the background, too!!!

      ReplyDelete
    5. I love it Cassie! I love the chipboard you chose, it is perfect!
      You have inspired me to get in the craft room and get to work! You did a great job with the dp, colors, and your choice of stamps!

      ReplyDelete
    6. I REALLY love the colors on this card!

      ReplyDelete
    7. I just love your blog. Your designs are so original and intriquing. I really have enjoyed visiting and reading your blog and seeing your talents.
      Thanks.
      Susan
      http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Gorgeous Cassie. I love the chipboard window you created for each of your shiny pears....awesome!

      ReplyDelete
    9. I love the color combo you used for this card!!

      ReplyDelete
    10. Great job with the sketch Cassie... love the technique and the paper choices.

      ReplyDelete
    11. Oh Cass, your card is just wonderful. I love the windows, love the dp and colors. Oh Nicely done gf.

      ReplyDelete
    12. oooh! I love this card! Every detail is awsome, and the color combo is pretty too...

      Hugs, Ree

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)