Monday, March 29, 2010

Taylor Made Sketch

Good evening! We've had a fun filled evening at the ballfield, but I really wanted to participate in Taylor's Taylored Expression Sketch Challenge. It's such a great sketch, and I dearly love little Cuppie. There are so many Cuppie sets I want, but budget only allows for them every so often. This one is from the set Crafty Cuppie, from Taylored Expressions. I had to have it as soon as I saw it! The Cosmo Cricket Material Girl dp just works perfectly with Cuppie's sewing machine, hehe. It also qualifies for the Stamp Something challenge, which was to doodle something.
Stamps: Crafty Cuppie (TE)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: buttercream, Cosmo Cricket Material Girl
Accessories: Copics, buttons (TE), thread, cream ribbon, Maya Road heart stick pins (TE), Labels 5 & Circle Nestabilities, oval punch, black marker

3 comments:

  1. Love that paper. Cosmo Cricket is one of my favs.. These two were meant to be together.. Great job Cassie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Cassie! This is FANTASTIC!! I love your take on the sketch, I love how you used that awesome dp, the pins,buttons and your image work so perfectly along side the dsp. LOVE IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie! I'm late visiting today...had lots to do today, but I'm here!

    Lookie at that sweet "Flower Basket" Digi stamp card! Love, love, love all the pretty colors that you coordinated through the card, and pretty border punch and love how you paired the Nesties to make the perfect frame for the prettily colored basket of flowers!

    How cut is that "Topped with Class" cap card??? I love the fun BG background papers, the cutely colored cap and your fun doodles and sweet brads. Too cute!!

    And your second "Topped with Class" hat card is so feminine and pretty!! Love your embossed and sponged green circles to enhance the center circle with the pretty hat and that great scrolly Nestie label for the sentiment is perfect! Just lovely!!

    Now lookie at the "Little Frog" digi stamp! I'm lovin' how you colored him, Cassie! It's awesome! Love the color scheme, the crocheted flower with the pretty center brad, too.

    Wow! You've been busy, girl! Your "Fabulous Fruitstand" coloring is A-MAZING! I adore the coloring on this cute scene and you sponged sky and perfect BG background paper.

    And what fun Cosmo Cricket travel paper for this cutie pie "On the Road Again" card! I' love coloring the cute arrow and cool brad and great polka dotted ribbon, too!

    And what a yummers of a card for your "Cupcake Muffin"...cute colors, great idea with the Sand Fine Flower Soft! cute, cute, cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)