Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Clearly Delightful Sketch Challenge

Let me start off by saying that I love this image from Laurie Wilson's line of digital images called Clearly Delightful Designs. This image is called Happy Bird, and isn't it darling?! I'm still not great with digital, but it's all a process. As I said, I love the image, but I am not thrilled with my card. I made it for Laurie's Clearly Delightful Challenge, which was a sketch challenge.
Digital Image: Happy Bird
Ink: Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry
Paper: TE Key Ingredients kit, watercolor paper
Accessories: circle cutter, Pinking Circle Nestabilities, slit punch, sponge, TE Key Ingredients ribbon & flower

I hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday. Be sure to come back throughout the week, as I'm sure to have more to show you ;D

15 comments:

  1. AWWW Cassie this is sooooooo SWEET, I LOVE this darling image and that dp rocks...Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cassie, this card is totally adorable!!!!! You did such a wonderful job coloring in this sweet bird! I love it!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie! I think your card is adorable! I love your color choices and how you colored that cute bird! She looks so happy!
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassie! I love how you interpreted the sketch with the ribbon in the slots like that. Such adorable coloring, thanks for playing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cassie,
    This is marvelous! For not being familiar with digital images; you did a great job I love your take on the sketch and the colors you've used are yummy! Thanks for playing with us at Clearly Delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a happy sweet little birdie! I think your card is wonderful...I have to try to get over to Laurie's blog and play along too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey this is just adorable! I love that lil bird! and it looks great with the melon mambo which is one of my all-time fave colors! Fantastic! thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love your happy bird! She's so pretty! I think great minds must think alike. Maybe our birds can meet & be friends! I love the ribbon on there as the accent. The whole card is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. awwww that is so sweet. I love this image.. It is perfect for your circle.. Great job Cassie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This turned out great. I love what you did with the sketch! Adorable card. Thanks so much for playing this month's Clearly Delightful Blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, so sweet Cassie. I love the pink bird and the ribbon in the slot punch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so happy I checked out your card! What a darling thing it is, and I love how you added the ribbon treatment!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That bird really does look happy!! I love how you have it coming out of the circle. :) Those nestibilities are perfect for that image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cassie, what a perfect card to go with this adorable little bird!! Way cute girl!!! Love the coloring and shading! So very very happy! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)