Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Post #2: Another Clear Dollar Stamps Digi!

It's my second post of the day, and I told you I had another Clear Dollar Stamps digital image to show you! If you didn't check out my digi post yesterday, then here's the scoop: CDS is entering the digi world, with new releases on the 15th of every month! Exciting new huh?! The digi I showed you yesterday will be available tomorrow, but the one I'm showing today will be available on April 3rd as a freebie. From here on out look for more on the 15th!

This sneak uses an adorable and versatile digi called Flower Basket designed by Laurie. You can see more sneaks of this and other digis throughout the rest of the DT's blogs (their links are on my sidebar).
CDS Image: Flower Basket
Ink: Bashful Blue
Paper: Bashful Blue, SU dp, Neenah Solar White, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Copics, Labels 9 & Dalhia Nestabilities, sponge, white taffeta ribbon, dimensional glaze, lattice punch

6 comments:

  1. Wow, Cassie! You have been busy! So many new and great things to show us. Love this basket with flowers, but all the other cards are great too. Learning lots about digi images.
    Thanks for sharing, take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  2. CASSIE this is BEAUTIFUL!!!! I LOVE this beautiful color combo!!! The sponging looks great sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooooo lovely!!! Great coloring and yummy colors! Way to go Cassie!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. WWWOOOWWW!! This is fabulous! the image is so crisp and your coloring is fantastic! I love your color combo and how you wrapped the ribbon around the card like a present!
    You inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cassie, what a cute card. I love all the texture and layers! I need to copy your idea of the sponging around the edge. I really like that look! Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)