Wednesday, March 17, 2010

When life gives you lemons. . .

I feel like it's been forever since I posted a card, but with all of my monthly obligations just about done I was able to play. Here's a card I made with the brand new Clear Dollar Stamps Stamp of the Month (SOM) called Terrific Little Tree. It's yours free with a purchase of $50 over at CDS. I'm putting it in for 4, yes 4 challenges this week!

Fab 'n' Funky -- we were challenged to use something new, and my 'new' is my stamp!
For Fun -- a scenery or nature card
Little Red Wagon -- use Copics
The Pixie Cottage -- use green

Whew! That may be a new record for me, haha!
CDS Stamps: Terrific Little Tree March SOM
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Crushed Curry
Paper: SU dp, Neenah Solar White
Accessories: Copics, dew drops, circle cutter, dimensionals, red ribbon

Thanks for stopping by to see what I made ;D

15 comments:

  1. Cassie this is great, LOVE your framing and those lemons on the side....What a terrific designed card......AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Cassie, and what a lovely image! I love your colors and that touch of red is perfect! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great card! Love how you made the skyand the stamping along the side. Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love how you framed that adorable little tree, Cassie, and the red ribbon is the perfect finishing touch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! Love the lemon tree with the bird on top of it! What a darling image! Awesome job with your scenery! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges! Hope you be joining us again for next week's challenge!

    ~Hugs~Kym

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I really like this! Love the background behind the tree. :) I can't wait to play with that set. I just love the lemons that you can put in the tree. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! Makes me want it to be summer so badly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Thanks for sharing with us this week at For Fun Challenges. You card is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  10. fab card, thanks for joining us at FnF :0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your card. you did a wonderful job with the coloring of the tree. Thanks for stopping by For Fun Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful card with a adorable image! Thanks for playing with us at the Pixie Cottage!

    Hugs, Anne

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable image! VEry pretty card. Thanks for playing at The Pixie Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the lemon tree. cute card. Thanks for joining us in our Challenge at the Pixie Cottage. It makes all of Pixie gals so happy!
    ~Pam

    ReplyDelete
  15. super sweet bird & tree. love the 4 green jewels! Thank you for sharing with the Pixie Cottage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)