Tuesday, March 2, 2010

MFT Guest Designer Card

I am getting this in a by the hair of my chinny chin chin. . .only an hour to spare! This was made for the MFT Guest Designer challenge for March. I used a Pure Innocence stamp from MFT called Flower Girl. Isn't she cute?!
Stamps: Flower Girl (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye Distress Ink, Baja Breeze
Paper: Report Card October Afternoon, Real Red, Buttercream (TE)
Accessories: Copics, red buttons, unknown green ribbon, Maya Road Heart Stick pin, sponge, Oval & Labels 4 Nestabilities

10 comments:

  1. My jaw dropped in awe when I saw this posting Cassie! Your card is so lovely, I love your dsp and color choices, your stamp is colored with perfection, and the sponging is beautiful! Good luck on the guest designer spot! If it were up to me, youd be the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she is cute! You did a great coloring job on her and I love your blue sponging too! Great bg paper and all of your deets are perfect : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie: This is a sweet card and coloured so nicely!
    Thanks so much for your nice comment on my blog (re: my sympathy challenge card). It is very much appreciated!
    Stamping Hugs,
    Sharon
    (aka Celticrafter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really like this, wow, your colouring is amazing. And the perfect paper choices for this card,love it, take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute Cassie!! Love your colors and layout. Such a sweet image and beautiful coloring!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable, Cassie....you did a fabulous job with the coloring and design...hope you win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't she just the sweetest! You really did an awesome job coloring and I love the vintage little boy! Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is DARLING! Beautiful coloring, fabulous layout.

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's so stinkin' cute Cassie! I love the dp's on there, the button, the whole thing! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)