Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A My Favorite Things challenge

I just noticed that I've kind of been using a lot of earthy tones lately. I blame in on the March Key Ingredients Kits from Taylored Expressions. I've been having a bit of fun making stuff with this month's kit, hehe. Don't worry, though. . .tomorrow, I have a couple of springy type cards to show you. You'll just have to come back to see them!

I made this card for the My Favorite Things Blog challenge. Kim challenged us to:
1) created a custom embellishment using glitter
2) feature some hand snipped grass
3) follow her layout
I did all 3 and this is what I came up with! I used Flower Girl from the Pure Innocence line over at MFT. I just think she's adorable, don't you?! This card also qualifies for the Stampin' Royalty challenge #12 of 'glitter happy'.
Stamps: Flower Girl
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Certainly Celery
Paper: March KI from TE, Neenah Solar White, Certainly Celery
Accessories: sticker sheet, red Stickles, Espresso liquid pearls, Labels 4 Nestabilties, ribbon, heart stick pin, Copics, brown marker

9 comments:

  1. Love your card "muchly" :) the little girl is cute the flowers are very pretty. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie,
    This is so pretty, I love your use of the key ingredients kit! Very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card! :-) That little girl is adorable.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us week at Stampin’ Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Custom made embellisment, hand cut grass...you did a great job!
    Love the cute girl and sentiment.
    Thanks for sharing, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I love the details! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cassie,

    your card is absolutely darling! I LOVE how you did your grass and the sparkly flowers?! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhhh..... this is soooo cute! THanks so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute - great work. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)