Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peek Day 3

It's Day 3 of the best time of the month. . .Clear Dollar Stamps Sneak Peeks! Once again, there is lots to show you so here we go. . .

My first sneak is from a set designed by Shawne, called Fabulous Fruitstand. It's a set of 7 for only $7.99. Isn't this a great image?! And it's so fun to color!
CDS Stamps: Fabulous Fruitstand
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Baja Breeze, Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Early Bird, buttercream, Chocolate Chip
Copics: C-1, E00, E02, E33, E29, E37, Y15, Y23, Y26, YR14, G21, G05, G94, R29, BG72, BG75
Accessories: green glitter pen, Sakura gelly roll pen, Curly Label punch, circle punch, rhinestones, sponges, corner rounder, dimensionals, Swiss Dots embossing folder

My next sneak is from a super fun set designed by Laurie called On the Road Again. It's a set of 10 for only $7.99. It's a must for campers and travelers alike! I had fun coloring the images to match my new Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride paper (that you can get at CDS too!).
CDS Stamps: On the Road Again
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tea Dye distress ink
Paper: Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride, Basic Black, buttercream, Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay
Copics: C-1, C-3, C-5, C-7, Y26, YG95, BG09, R17, V06
Accessories: Bermuda Bay ribbon, dimensionals, dimensional glaze, sponge, Arrow punch, white gel pen

My final sneak of the day comes from a single stamp called Cupcake Muffin. I sprinkled mine with some of the new Ultra Fine Flower Soft Sand (that you can get at CDS too!) to make it look like a crumb muffin. Mmmmmm.
CDS Stamps: Cupcake Muffin, Sweet Scoops
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Paper: textured Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Neenah Solar White
Copics: E33, E47, BG49
Accessories: Peony Nestabilities, dimensionals, white taffeta ribbon, sponge, Sand Fine Flower Soft, Sakura gelly roll pen

That's it from me today, but head over to Lori's blog for the full sets and then to the rest of the DT for more inspiration: Trudy, Nancy, Stacy, Laurie, Angela, Katie, Kim, Linda A., Linda B., Tricia, Tori, Candy, Wendy & her DT & Sarah

Tomorrow is the last day of sneaks, so come on back. Then, April 1st. . .it will all be available to buy at Clear Dollar Stamps ;D

6 comments:

  1. She looks so cute picking out her fruit. Great papers and coloring. Cupcake yummy enough to eat and the camping with the arrows and map are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! Everytime I check out your blog, your work gets better and better. These examples are stunning, I love the fabulous fruitstand - your coloring is perfect.. On the road again .. love how you matched up the dp with the stamp! Awesome work!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome samples. I love how everything works so well with each other for every single card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Cassie! I just love to see your creativity. I love your blue and pink stripes cut from paper. Gorgeous gorgeous coloring with your copics on the fruitstand. Wow. I love the toes on the frog and the flower and brad. "WOWZERS"!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cassie, what adorable cards! I love all the DP on every single card! Did you notice that you were the only one to put the roof on your closed camper. I totally forgot about that until I say your card - way to go girl! :o) Really great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic sneaks Cassie and the coloring on your digi frog card is great, I love it, love em all! Your MFT card is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)