Thursday, March 18, 2010

Truly Scrumptious Color Dare

Yay! I've finally gotten a chance to play along with a Color Dare. My bff, Christi, is on the DT over there and they always have some challenging colors to play with. With other monthly obligations, I just haven't been able to participate in much. The colors we were to use were; Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, More Mustard, and Gable Green. I combined this color challenge with the Truly Scrumptious sketch challenge, because I just love to do that ;)

I used the set called Cupcake Flopsey from MFT. Hehe, Flopsey makes me giggle. I may just have to add to my Flopsey collection one of these days. When I say 'collection' I mean I only have one at this point. . .sigh. . .I need to pace myself. I paper pieced his cupcake and sprinkled some Red Sparkly Fluff on for the frosting. . .mmmm.
Stamps: Cupcake Flopsey (MFT)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Gable Green, More Mustard
Paper: More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise, buttercream, Real Red, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird
Accessories: Copics, oval punch, black marker, Basic Grey half back pearls, sponge, cream brad, crocheted flower, Red Sparkly Fluff

I'm so glad you stopped by day! Your comments always put a smile on my face ;D

10 comments:

  1. Awwww this is so sweet. There you go again with those great flowers.. I just love them.. This layout is awesome.. Super job Cassie..

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Love you gorgeous card Cassie! Thanks for joining us this week at TS. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, this is TOO cute. I love that bunny! Great papers and sentiment too and that crocheted flower...PERFECT! Glad you could play along with the Color Dare this week! Hope we see you again soon.
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww super sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so pretty Cassie, I love the dp and colors you used on it! It reminds me of the velveteen bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I think you really do need more of those stamps, LOL! Thanks for sharing, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cassie! I love this! I am so happy you got to play along with us at the Color Dare this week!I always hope you can! You did a great job with these colors and I love your cupcake flopsey, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww so cute, really like your crochet flower

    thanks for joining us on TS

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Cassie. I love the bright colours. Thanks for joining us at TS.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card Cassie! I like that crocheted flower...very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)