Thursday, March 25, 2010

A Color Dare with a Sweet Sketch

Good morning everyone! I told you I'd have some more springy colors to show you, hehe. These are the colors we were asked to use for the Color Dare: Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, and Basic Black. So, I coupled it with the Sweet Sketch Wednesday challenge. I never seem to have enough baby cards, so right now I'm trying to replenish my stock. My Patchpal Skunk from Clear Dollar Stamps was just perfect for these colors! I topped her off with a crocheted flower made by my friend Leah. She did a stunning job. . .I haven't mastered those yet.
CDS stamps: Patchpal Skunk
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty in Pink, Green Galore
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Neenah Solar White, Green Galore, black dp
Accessories: Copics, sponge, corner rounder, Scallop Circle Nestabilities, green apple ribbon, Leah's flower, button & thread

15 comments:

  1. This is just too stinkin cute Cassie!! I just love your skunk, the crocheted flower, and the pink, black and green combo!! LOVE this card!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie, I just love what you did with the Color Dare colors this week! I am so happy you got to play again, two weeks in a row! These colors are perfect with your skunky, and the layout is awesome,too! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh! This one is just darling! LOVE IT!!! Lucky duck to have Copic markers too! Maybe someday....if I win the lottery, lol.........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun, bright colors and that little skunk is way too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty cute for a skunk, LOL!
    You have been busy making cards, it's always a pleasure to visit your blog. Thanks for sharing, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, this is adorable, Cassie...you did a fabulous job of coloring that adorable image and I love all the pretty springy colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is so very cute..I luv it...sending you sunshine!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwww how sweet is this.. I love the green, pink and black.. there you go again with that amazing crocheting too.. This is awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just as cute as can be! I love your little image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww so cute. I love the crocheted flower! Thanks for playing along at the Color Dare. Hope you'll join us again.
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooooh, ahhhhhh, I love those bright happy colors and nothing goes better with thois skunk than polka dots!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so stinkin' cute!! What a beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic!!!! I love the little skunk with the pink paws, darling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a cute card! I love the pink flower and sweet skunk image! Verry cute!
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ohmigosh - soooo cute! That black polka dotted paper is just perfect! Thanks for joining us this week at SSW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)