Good Friday morning everyone! It's a busy day here in our house. Not only do we have school, but we have baseball and softball pictures, Opening Night, and a game! Whew! I'm pretty excited about today's challenge over at Clearly Inspired Challenges. It's a green challenge, which means using mostly green all over your project.
CDS Stamps: Bitty Botanicals, Fear Not
Ink: Certainly Celery, Mellow Moss, Old Olive, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Neenah Solar White, Prism Green (don't know the name for sure), black dp
Accessories: green buttons, window punch, sponge
Here are some general guidelines of the challenge:
- These challenges will occur every other Friday
- You have until the following Thursday to link your project using Mr. Linky (below)
- Challenges will vary each and every time
- Your work is important so there will be 5 Inspirational Cards/Projects chosen to be featured here
- Use CDstamps if you have them... IF NOT PLEASE PLAY ANYWAY... use what you have!
- A PRIZE (your choice of stamp set) will be awarded to a randomly chosen winner
- If you upload to Splitcoast Stampers or another online gallery please use CIC9 as one of your keywords
Remember you have until March 18th... late, late to link up your project.
With all that in mind, I would LOVE to see what you come up with! Come on over and join us ;D