Friday, March 19, 2010

Taylored Expressions Sketch

I seriously am on a roll! My husband has our son at baseball practice, so my daughter and I are playing in my craft cave. . .too fun! While she's in coloring a different Cuppie image, I'm out here posting. It's so cute, because she's 8 and telling me which Copics she likes best, haha.

Ok, ok, I made this for the Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge. I always want to play along, but just don't seem to get the chance. There are supposed to be some dew drops in the upper right corner, but you really can't see them in the light I used. I've been wanting to make my husband one of these cards for ages. He's an uber comic book fan. . .so I'm sure he'll love this.
Stamps: Trick or Sweet II (TE)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Craft White
Paper: Basic Black, Neenah Solar White, February KI kit papers
Accessories: Copics, white taffeta ribbon, dew drops, red button

17 comments:

  1. This is so sweet. I love that you made this with your daughter.. We are in the beginning of baseball too. Great card Cassie..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun!! Love that image and what a fun thing to do with your daughter!! Love the color combo!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. that cuppie super hero is toooo cute! what a fun little guy card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the colours, tell your daughter, great choices!!
    What a great way to spend time together.
    Take care, Anja

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun,fun card. Love the colors. At first, I thought the Feb. kit would be hard for me to use, but I am loving it! Thanks for sharing this cutie. Hope your hubby loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ack!!! This is sooo stinkin' cute!!! Thanks for playing with the sketch! Hope to see you again next week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh this is SO CUTE!! I love your use of the Feb. Kit and I love how it looks like the superhero cuppie's cape is actually furling with the wind. Very inspiring! I need to get to work on this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute Cassie.... love those colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute! Love what you did with your Key Ingredients kit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is toooo cute, Cassie...I just love your adorable cuppie and the colors and papers are sooo perfect!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. AWW Awesome job on this sketch what a cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hee hee Oh this is so cute! Great little image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hee,hee, this made me giggle out loud. Super cute, love the black and white with the pop of red:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and taking the time to comment. I always appreciate your sweet words :)